Exciting news today....I got to talk to some of my family!! My aunt Toni, cousin Eric and Jenna( who is expecting a boy in July), my daddy, and mom!! They were all visiting Jenna in the hospital when I called so they just passed the phone around to one another! I called when I was waiting for my blue coconut slush from Sonic. It was happy hour and they were way behind because I ended up waiting 15 min or so for that drink. It was so hot today, mid 80s.....I enjoy the cooler temps. My slush was fantastic too!
Back to Jenna, Please pray for my cousin Eric, his wife Jenna and their unborn baby boy. Jenna is 25 weeks pregnant. 4/3/08 her water broke. Jenna is currently on complete bed rest at Sanford Hospital in Sioux Falls to prevent the baby from coming. The doctor says if they could make it to 28 weeks it would be good and 30 weeks would be great. The doctor is optimistic that Jenna is not having contractions but 50% of the people who this happens to deliver within 7 days. So....... they need our prayers to keep Baby Miedema happy, healthy, and in as long as possible! (Two weeks have gone by and Jenna and the baby are doing well!) Praise God! I've been so thankful for the many blessings God has bestowed upon my family!

God Almighty, the earth is filled with your Glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment