I'm at work. Here at the bookstore we are buying back textbooks ranging from $1.50 -40. and selling blue books for minimum fee of 35 cents. As I type this, I'm dreading tonight because I know I'll be in the computer lab until 4 a.m. finishing my 15 pg. theo paper. I just need to get it done. Everytime I start thinking about typing it I just get more and more afraid. I need to stop worrying and just do it. I just need to stop slacking; I basically gave up because I finished my 4 other 7 page papers yesterday and that was such a relief. I just haven't been motivated to finish my most important paper of my entire college career....ughhhhhhh!
I can do it! I know I can!
I can do it! I know I can!
There, I've had my own self pep rally!
=) I love this photograph..... We're basically the coolest people on OBU's campus! Some of the senior girls of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and our female professor, Dr. Pemberton, and then our other professor's wives-Mrs. Carter and Mrs. Hays.

1 comment:
Go Callie, go! Love ya toots! :D
Post a Comment