
I came across this magazine today on some search engine. I was just searching for some stuff that I could read so that I could say some inspiring stuff to my dad in the card that I plan to send by Saturday. I'm a little jealous that I can't be home with my sister and celebrate such a joyous day with my dad. What would it be like to have all his daughters home together? I can't remember the last time we were together for father's day. I really hate being this far away right now. Thankfully though, in December after I graduate I'll be a little closer than -15 hours.
How you doing? (said to the man above) Call me baby! I know you must be quite full of integrity since youre posing for such a reputable magazine.
Integrity, that is one characteristic that attracks us ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment