Friday, June 06, 2008

It's hawt in Arkansaws

Being in Arkansas this summer has been a new experience for me. I don't necessary enjoy the humidity but I do enjoy the weather here. I feel so cleansed from it...I started off the week being extremely sweaty and I will end this week the same way! Isn't that gross news?

On Sunday and Monday night I had the opportunity to stay in a hotel with two friends in Little Rock because I had a meeting to attend it was primarily training for my "new/OLD" job but the other half was to lounge in the pool and eat Krispy Kremes!

This was the bed I slept in.





Afterwards, we drove back here to Arkadelphia and I've been a working fool.



















I started my new job at the Library at 8 a.m Wednesday morning. Thankfully, the girls I work with make my job a lot more fun. Pulling staples out of a zillion articles that once belonged to the Honorable Senator McClellon gets a little monotonous. On a daily basis I get to hold in my hands letters from over 40 years ago and make sure that they are preserved in a timely fashion. When I get off of work, usually at noon, I work on my homework for my on-line Fine Art: Music class. I rest for a few moments and then, usually on Thursday night,




I like to play softball.


This is Avery, she is an admissions counselor here at OBU. Both she and her husband play on the same church league team that I do! It's a great team to be a part of because nobody cares whether they win or lose as long as everyone is having fun!

















Here are some more pictures to look at while you stalk me. :)


This was taken at Brady and Aubry Smith's wedding. These girls minus the one in the middle were the ones that I traveled with to India last June.






This one was taken a while ago..obviously!

No comments:

Followers