Monday, September 22, 2008

4 months

In less than 4 months I will be an OBU alumni!!

I'm not really counting down the days but I am confessing that I'm terrified to go through all the new transitions. It's mostly the fact that I don't know where to go. I could work as a children's minister in West Memphis or go back home to SD and find a job and work with youth. Another thing that scares me the most is that I'm leaving my best friends here at least for a while.

To think about all the up coming transitions completely annoys me because I'm the type of person who doesn't like to plan ahead or deal with any details. I'm a big picture gal and love to live in the moment. Our Lord, help me to stay focused. Help me to be obedient and align my will to Yours only.

In other news, I have a few tests coming up next week. Islam, Ethics, General Epistles, and one take home test in Interpersonal Communication. BLEH

I'm tired already and it's only in the beginning of the semester. Weird huh-especially since this semester I planned to take an easier load.

I prayed for a broken heart and I can sense the Father hearing my plea......

Can you hear the Lion's mighty roar?

No comments:

Followers