Thursday, December 11, 2008
16 things
1. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood years are with my grandma Marlene. I loved having slumber parties with my cousins at her house, eating mini microwaveable Tony’s pizza, drinking Mello Yello, and dreaming of growing up- never thought I’d be doing what I’m doing at this age. (graduating college)
2. Right before I fall asleep, I tend to slowly brush my feet together. Or brush them along the sheets.
3. This semester my suitemate dared me to microwave a grape. Neither of them have been the same since the experiment. (the grape and microwave)
4. I only wear my watch on my left hand. It bothers me when I see people wear their watch on the right hand.
5. I find feet attractive. Just ask my pedicure friends.
6. My top 3 list of tastiness: Coffee, tomato soup, cinnamon.
7. I enjoy wintertime. Experiencing it in SD produces good qualities in people-you learn better driving skills, allows you to develop creative ways to stay warm(like spooning) instills better commitments to family, neighbors, and farm animals, and impassions you to drink warm beverages all day.
8. I feel sorry for people who suffer from Chionophobia.
9. There are 1985 songs on my iTunes. That is also the year my mother gave birth to me!
10. I usually walk 20% faster than a person’s normal pace.
11. I get my eccentricity from my mom.
12. I can’t escape my love for different cultures.
13. Comedy, drama, and adventure films are my favorite. (Tarzan, Pocahontas, Tom and Huck,Zorro, Grapes of Wrath, Patch Adams, The Other Sister, Once, House of D, 10 Things I hate about you, Empire Records, Heavyeights Armageddon, 8 Seconds, Dumb and Dumber, Lonesome Dove )
14. I have a lot of mascara. I don’t like to use the same tube everyday so I rotate using them. Right now, there are 3 in my make-up bag. I have been known to have 8 at one time.
15. There have been times when I’ve broke down and cried after being moved from playing/hearing a piece on the piano.
16. I’ve been to the Taj Mahal in Agra, India
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Cal! That is a really cool picture.
I do #2 too! It feels so nice : )
3) interesting...
5) i'm so glad you do!
6) have you ever put cinnamon in with your ground coffee before it brews? num num!
9) what are the odds?
14) i never knew!
15) me too. thank God for music...
17) i love you. are you done with classes/projects/papers/school??????
girl you totally stole three of my pictures!!!
Post a Comment