Ah! Wednesday, the day I got to work and came home after 15 minutes on the clock. I need a short break. AND so today on my short break from work I've decided that I will catch up on laundry. So far, I think I've spent $10 using my last roll of quarters just on washing the loads and loads of dirty clothes. It's expensive but I'm truly thankful for a laundry room that is located close to my apartment, it's probably less than 10 steps away from the entrance of my home and it's located so I don't have to hear the rumble and tumble of the washing machine/dryer. After seeing the mounds of clean clothes on my bed I've come to the conclusion that I have too much stuff. I don't know what to do with it all. I could get rid of some items or I could fold them up nicely and stuff away things so that I'm not bothered by seeing it out all at one time. hmmm. what will I do? Here is what I'm about to go do...I'll take my towels out of the dryer and then go curl up on the couch and take a nap. I'm so ready. And this post is over now.
peace love and snores.
No comments:
Post a Comment