
THis book I have had on my shelf for almost 2 years. It was first used as a textbook for a class (Life of Christ)during my last semester of college with Dr. Duvall. I hope to dive into it later this summer. It is a very technical read that teaches me to defend my faith with other great scholars.

I read part of this book this winter while I worked at my homehealth job. I first checked it out of the library here in Lincoln but had to return it because I was tired of paying late fees. My total due at the library right now is $11.50 in late fees.

This book is my fun read of the summer. A few years ago I was first introduced to Donald Miller through a precious roommate Corey Wallis. She probably doesn't know this but I found Blue Like Jazz on her side of the room and decided to read it one saturday afternoon. I've been hooked on don's books eversince that lovely rainy saturday afternoon at OBU.

This book I just purchased at the Christian bookstore here in town because I got it for less than 50% off the original price. Another reason for the purchase is the simplicity of the story. The author's first book "Same Kind of Different as me" was just so marvelous to read. I just couldn't wait to see the way it would impact other communities. Also during my last semester of college, this book was used for my Ethics class with Dr. Eubanks. I'm hoping to finish it soon so that I can send it to my friends so they'll read it this summer too!
1 comment:
Ah, "What Difference Do it Make," seems really good--I read their first book...it was AWESOME! I cried big, huge alligator tears. Have you read, "Crazy Love," by Francis Chan? It seems like a book you would like. It has really challenged me and take a good, long, hard look at my life. I would recommend it! :) Love you Calbug.
Post a Comment