Sunday, August 03, 2008

pardon my amorousness

needing a fresh start?

I just bought a book at the Lifeway store here in town. It's Beth Moore's Breaking Free book-I did the bible study a couple summer's ago with the ladies in my church a while ago. I really enjoyed it so I figured I would read the book.



I'm on the verge of breaking down and just crying and I'm not even on the 2nd chapter.

It's refreshing.








Rightnow, I would enjoy someone singing to me. I like peaceful serenades every now then. Don't you?

please someone capture my heart. tear.






hahaha.......j/k-I'm being facetious about the remark above.


Anywho, the girls are on the road to Florida so it's just me and my computer here at their home. Last night went well after the girls took off. It was around Midnight when they backed out of the driveway. Then, I hopped in my bed because I was sleepy. I turned on Lauren's i-pod and slowly faded away listening to Sean Michel's acoustic cd.

For lunch today, I made a peanut butter sandwich. I drank red gatorade for the first time in a
long time. mmmm. tasty. Enjoyed it all thoroughly.

Just a few minutes a go, I took out the garbage because it comes on Monday and Thursdays. I figured I would be in a hurry in the morning since I have class at 8 a.m. After class tomorrow, I'll most likely come back here to the hot hot house and piddle on the computer and watch a couple movies. I'm scared to go walking around by myself in this neighborhood. Is that baby-ish of me or what? I'm lazy and need to get over that.


I really like summer but I'm ready for Winter!!!

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

hm...i might have to check out that book! and sean michael--haven't been introduced to him yet! hope you have a good week with Bing :D (he's at the house now, right?)

Followers