
I borrowed this photo from a friend's friend. She doesn' t know that I borrowed it though. It'll be okay as long as I don't take credit for it.
So, the story goes, she was in London and saw these people performing their shenanigans along side the street. After snapping a picture, she uploaded it to a facebook album for quite a bit of people to view. Who'd a thunk that this picture would be so funny?
Here she is, (the camper) my very first camping trip with my beloved family over the 4th of July weekend. She treated us all well! Even kept us safe from those blood sucking skeeters!
I've been needing a boost lately. Actually, all summer long I've felt like the corner of a child's blanky. You know the part of it that always drags along the ground no matter how many times you tell the child to pick up the blanket so it doesn't get icky.
this world is desensitising
how do you sense the tide is rising?
thank you Holy Spirit for the prompting. my soul rejoices. my eyes are on you.
Father God I am clay in your hands. Help me stay that way in all lifes demands.
1 comment:
You're lucky that you had protection against the skeeters ; ) That first picture is so funny! haha. Maybe they were using reverse psychology?
Callie, you are so special and loved. Don't forget that! I wish I could give you a hug right now. Miss you. Chin up.
Post a Comment