Friday, February 13, 2009

Life in Lincoln, Ne

Okay, I don't know the details of this political statement but I was very intrigued with it. Yes, it really does say what you think you read!

Guess who?!? Last night, Gena and I went to the Lincoln Berean Church where they hosted The David Crowder Band and VOTA opened for them!

It was a dream come true! Ever since we were first introduced to this band, Gena and I have dreamt of going to one of their concerts. We laughed, danced, clapped, cried, and screamed our lungs out! It was one the best concerts I've been to in a long time! I couldn't have asked for a better concert buddy than Gena.




Gena and I before the David Crowder Concert! (which was amazing!)










Unpacking has been so much fun! Here in my apartment I've set up a shrine on a shelf with a few books I used before going to India. My favorite one of course is the one of the bottom of the pile. It's called Incredible INDIA! I purchased it in India at a bookstore where we had the most fun shopping.

I highly recommend Rachael Ray's Blueberry Scone Recipe!
















BLUEBERRY SCONES!


My amazing frosting skills making them look so scrumptious!




Self-portrait before going to 1st my interview.







Cooking in the kitchen!

During my second week here in Lincoln Gena and I made an amazing supper together. We got on the Foodnetwork website and found a recipe for Thai Pad.

1 comment:

Megan said...

friend i miss you so much

Followers