This weekend I had the pleasure of going home to visit with my dear family on the farm in SD. On Saturday afternoon Megan, Jamie, Mom, and I had a fun day at mom's beauty shop. Jamie and I both got highlights. Megan got a hair cut and so did I after Jam and Meg convinced mom she should give me something different. Well, it didn't take long and I was in the chair ready for something new. I wanted a style that I could still put my hair in a ponytail and I didn't have to take a long time trying to style it. Here it is! I did have some tears and threw a little tantrum because it wasn't at first what I wanted but thankfully I've started liking it more and have received quite a few compliments.
This one was taken just an hour after it was cut. Jamie enjoys ruining perfection by giving me side bunny ears.(I didn't have time to use the straightener so I went with the wet curly look)
Front view (look at my blond highlights in the bangs! I haven't had colored hair for a couple years.)
No comments:
Post a Comment