Monday, March 28, 2011

The Office

Since the beginning of February, my work schedule has been not as flexible. My clients have given me the opportunity to have regular hours. I like having regular clients but working in the homehealth business the hours I work are not always guaranteed infact they're usually sporatic and not often conducive to my regular sleeping schedule. Every Monday thru Thursday my work schedule is 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. with one client Tues/Fridays 12-4 with another client and now W/TH/S/Su Noon-1:30 p.m. with a third client. Every other weekend I pick up overnight hours at my other job because I only work there prn. And too, I'll receive a phone call from either one of my jobs in the middle of the week to see I can pick up a shift in the afternoon. What can I say? I'm just happy to have a job! On most Monday's like today, I'm off work by noon. I do not wish to pick up any hours in the afternoon on this day because I like to have time to unwind from the working weekend. To be honest, having this day off gives me the feeling like I'm experiencing a real weekend day. I know tomorrow morning I will be up and out of the house around 7 a.m but during this free afternoon I live my life like it's Saturday. I usually take a nap. Make something delicious to eat. Surf the Net or watch online television shows that I missed from the previous week. Today though, I realized there were no shows that needed catching up so I dug through my roommies DVD's and decided to watch a couple episodes from season 4 of THE OFFICE! My favorite highlights from the second episode are in no particular order: 1) Michael Scott misunderstanding his GPS and driving into the Lake. 2) Jim and Pam announcing that they are in fact a couple. 3) Dwight giving Angela a stray cat because her favorite one died. 4) Angela not accepting "Garbage"-the cat. When I watch this show, I never stop giggling. I think I'm always anticipating the next scene and loving the fact that msot people I watch at work act like the character's do on the show. HILARIOUS stuff for sure. I guess it's time to switch the disc out now so I will sign off. until next time, go do something that makes you laugh.

No comments:

Followers