It's time for a joke! I'm stealing it from a friend who I volunteered with in Elderserve while at OBU. She told this joke to the dear ones we visited in the nursing homes. Are you ready to laugh hysterically or slap your leg or even clap your hands in laughter? Here goes....
"One day three tomatoes were hopping down the road, daddy tomato, momma tomato and little baby tomato. The baby tomato starts lagging behind. This upsets the daddy tomato so he goes over to the baby tomato jumps on top of him, and says ketchup!"
Speaking of ketchup....It reminds me of my current life situations. Lately, my days consist of playing catch up. As you can see in the pictures below (Yay, I bought a new camera) my room is a total pig pit. I took photos to show just how unorganized I've been the past few months.
This photo is of my bookshelf in my bedroom that usually displays books and pictures of loved ones but unfortunately these days, it has been catching all the dust in the world as well as other "items" that I think need to be on there until I can find a home for them.
Check out the bed and clothes spread out all over the floor. I'm not proud of this in fact I'm embarassed that I'm showing it for the world to see here on my blog.
When my roommate's mom came last weekend she pointed out that most of the labels on my hygiene products were labeled with the word stress on it. I hardly pay attention to the selling info on the bottle I just like the smells of them and also the cost!
The conditioner was free from my mom. It's nice that she is the beauty operator and gives me hair product to tell me she loves me! The lotion was free from my sister. She recently had a baby so she received tons of lotions. Sadly, Jamie isn't able to use most of the products because her daughter is allergic to scented products. So, she decided to give me the melt away stress lotion! Oh and the face wash, I purchased that myself but it was bought in bulk at Target. My roommate and I split the package so I ended up with a better deal!
This must have been when I was sitting in my living room looking at pictures of my baby niece. Her mother likes to "show her off" so I'm happy to look at pictures online when I come home from work.
There is nothing like picking your boogers and being caught doing so! My roommate was messing around with my camera one fine evening while I was busy digging for gold. As you can see, I won big!
gross. very bad habit of mine. bleh.

No comments:
Post a Comment