It's friday!!! I'm just going to say it, Thank God it's friday! This week has been BORING! I'm home alone, bored out of my mind, and sick and tired of work. Today, I have to run a few errands and I'm working late till 8:30 p.m. I started my morning off great. I woke up, drank some coffee, checked my email, looked out the window AND. It freaking .:SNOWED:. I'm not too shocked because I woke up freezing! It's so crazy to think that just a couple days ago it was almost 80 degrees the sunshine was amazing and so comforting. I think Nebraska has crazier weather patterns than Arkadelphia. That's some crazy stuff for sure.
So anyway, back to my daily routine. This may or may not be correct but in my mind it works. In the mornings after I've consumed a moderate amount of caffeinated coffee I can expect to spend some time in the bathroom. It's just a fact for me. Drinking coffee is one of the best ways for me to get things moving down yonder and helps me get the Devlyns out!
My best friend, Gena and I went to the movies a while back. To this day, we giggle about this when the time arrives! In the movie "Just go with it," Jennifer Anniston plays a hilarious office assistant who is a mother of two young children. Throughout the movie, we find out that she had a bitter enemy in high school named Devlyn. She hated this girl so much that she tells her son to name every poop he makes a Devlyn.
The weekend is looking like it's going to be a doozy more snow and yucky weather. Here's to work, play, and having a Devlyn!
I'm all smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment